Want to be a guest blogger for Pixics? If you have an interest in fashion, music, arts, and entertainment then we definitely want you to write for us. What this means is that we get great content, and you get exposure for your website or blog. A win-win situation, and there’s not too many of those going around these days.
So that’s the good news. The bad news is that because the quality of the content is very important to us we cannot publish everything submitted. So make sure your post is relevant to Pixics, and write everything from the heart. We also understand that no one is perfect so so don’t take offense if we take your article down because we’ve already covered similar information on our website. So here are some quick guidelines to increase your chances of getting published.
- The article must be about fashion, music, arts, or entertainment.
- Write content that you yourself would want to read.
- Make sure your article is original.
- Although there are no word count minimum, the longer the article the better it is. But everything will be reviewed by a case by case basis.
How to Submit
New Guest Bloggers
- Please use our form to submit a request
- Once your request is approved, we will contact you to email us your first article.
- If your article has made the cut, we will generate you a user account on our blog, where any future articles can be submitted through your user account.
Existing Guest Bloggers
- Simply login to your user account, and submit articles through there
- Every article submitted will be in a pending state until an Editor from Pixics approves the submission.
Please make sure that what you are writing is for the exclusive use of Pixics. Articles that exist elsewhere wil be removed.
We review every article submitted, and edits will be made when necessary