Homemade Ice Cream Recipe, And Don't Worry, There's No Churning Required July 27, 2015 21:26 1 Comment
The great thing about living in Los Angeles is that the summers a quite mild. But there are certain days when the temperature break into the 90's, and you are in much need of a cool and refreshing break. Well we've discovered a simple recipe, courtesy of Andreas Notebook, that will really hit the spot.
There's no need for any fancy ice-cream machine, you can create this 'No-Churn Ice Cream' with simple kitchen equipment.
2 Cups of Heavy Cream
1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- The first steps is to place your Wisk and Mixing Bowl in the freezer for about 10 minutes
- Now that they are nice and cold, pour in the Heavy Cream and whip it for about 3 minutes
- Add in a can of condensed milk, and then add in the teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Blend everything together evenly, and then pour it in the mixture into a loaf pan
- Place the loaf pan in the freezer for about 6 hours
Once your ice cream is done, remove from the freezer and enjoy a cold refreshing dessert. Also nothing tastes better than something you created yourself.