Another Egg Post But It's Soo Worth It November 06, 2015 11:11 6 Comments
Why another egg post? Well it’s because eggs are extremely versatile, and there are many ways to prepare it. In fact you can say that eggs are the most hackable food on earth. The rub is that they're easy to make but difficult to master, that’s why chefs spend many hours perfecting them. In fact chefs are typically judged by how well they can make an egg, it’s a rite of passage.
So imagine the ways you can prepare an egg. They can be poached, scrambled, boiled or go sunny-side up, but cloud eggs? The genesis of this magical concoction could not be determined, but recipes for it can be found by simply Googling it. But we’ll save you some time and just give you the recipe here.
1 stainless steel mixing bowl
1 large prep bowl
2 small prep bowls
empty plastic bottle
baking sheet pan
baking parchment paper
1/4 cup bacon bits
1/4 cup chives
1/4 cup parmesan
1. Crack an egg in a bowl and suck out the yolk with an empty plastic bottle, then place the yolk in a small prep bowl. Repeat that step with the second egg.
2. Place the egg whites into a chilled mixing bowl, then stir it with a whisk until it looks foamy.
3. Add bacon, chives and parmesan into the bowl.
4. Mix everything with a dough spoon, then scoop the mixture onto a baking sheet with parchment paper on top.
5. Create an indentation with the spoon in the middle of the cloudy mixture. Then bake for 450 degrees F for 3 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven add the yolk into the indentations, then back into the oven at 450 degrees F for 3 more minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and enjoy your tasty treat.