Bacon Wrapped Ritz Cheeseburger June 06, 2016 12:36 4 Comments
Ritz crackers has been the staple of party foods for 80 years, and throughout it’s history people have found creative ways to utilize them. Because of their subtle yet buttery flavor, it made them the perfect canvas for literally everything. Traditional recipes such as the mock apple pie, have been a favorite Ritz cracker dish for many years. And although there are many amazing uses for these crackers it seems that nothing caught our attention quite as much as the Bacon Wrapped Ritz Cheeseburger.
-½ lb of ground beef
-24 Ritz Crackers
-2 american cheese slices cut into 6 pieces each
-12 fully cooked bacon slices
-12 dill pickle chips
-1 Tbsp Ketchup
- Heat oven for 375 degrees
- Shape meat into 1 inch patties, then fry them on a skillet on medium high for 1 minute on each side.
- Place patties sandwiched between the Ritz crackers with cheese. Then wrap it with bacon
- Bake everything for 5 min
- Finish off with pickles and ketchup